Saturday, August 25, 2012

Yogurt & Turkey Burgers.

I have found 2 new loves. <3 Yogurt & Turkey Burger(s).

I always want to eat yogurt, but because of my quirks with the stuff it's hard to find something I like. I can't stand fruit chunks in it. I also don't like plain (flavored) yogurt... and lastly I find it pointless to eat it if it's full of sugar (ie: trix yogurt, lol). So when I found yoplait's greek yogurt in honey vanilla flavor I decided to give it a whirl and OMG I'm glad I did. I love it!!! It's super yummy with a banana or all by itself. Gahh!



Our friends, Donna & Phil, invited us over for dinner one night and grilled these Butterball Sweet Onion flavored turkey burgers. I was skeptical at first [and I know the Mr. was] but they were so good. So good that we went out and bought them a few nights later... and they've basically been a weekend tradition ever since. I've tried different toppings on them to change things up and my favorite combe is spinach, avocado & tomato with a little bit of ketchup. I could eat these things daily. Yummmm....




Now that I'm hungry I'm going to go make an Isagenix shake for a late lunch. :)

~K




1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I've also seen frozen Greek yogurt at the grocery store. Looks so good, but it is a bit expensive.

    ReplyDelete