Thursday, August 23, 2012

Substitute Teaching.

I'm substitute teaching this year. It's a great way to stay in the loop & make some extra money. Meredith is going to her "old" babysitter on the days I sub. She was so excited to go to Phyllis' today and I had a lot of mixed emotions. She kept saying she wanted to play with her friends. She told me over and over yesterday that she wanted to see Phyllis and play with Cadence & Lexi. I was super happy that she wasn't upset about me leaving her... but I was a little sad that I was keeping her from her buddies for selfish reasons. I know that staying home with her & pouring into her on a daily basis is what I want[ed] so badly... but I hope she's happy with our decision/transition. She was so loved at day care and learned so much. I know I'm happier.. I just hope she is, too.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment