Monday, March 4, 2013

23 Weeks!

Oops! :) I skipped a few weeks. To be honest I made a chalkboard for 22 weeks but kept forgetting to take the picture. I redid the board for 23 weeks and remembered in the nick of time - 23 weeks 5 days, lol.



How far along? 23 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs. - yikes! 
Maternity clothes? Not really, but I'd be happy to welcome some cute items at this point. My jeans fit, but I'm carrying baby boy so low that they are really uncomfortable when I sit down. :(
Stretch marks? No (please)
Sleep: Still sleeping through the night :)
Best moment this week: 1) I got 2 more pairs of leggings 2) My mom & sis came and felt baby move :) 3) I got to go shopping with Mom & Kate on Saturday while Billy kept Meredith at the house. Kid free shopping is amazing. OH! and 4) I ate steak on Friday night which made the entire weekend!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly... and being able to suck in, lol.
Movement: Lots & lots & lots...
Food cravings: Jelly beans are amazing. So is cake. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: bouncy baby boy! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm a ball of emotions here lately!
Looking forward to: our ultrasound and MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Speaking of that - Tomorrow is my birthday and though 28 freaks some people out, I am not concerned and am still the biggest kid when it comes to my birthday. I'm so stinking excited! I know this is going to sound crazy, but I'm going to miss being at school with students tomorrow. Every year they knew how much I loved my birthday and there was always a countdown on the chalk board... This year just won't be the same. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see a picture of you showing! :) Happy Birthday! I turned 28 in Nov! It's not bad, just closer to 30, which scares me!! So glad all is going well in your pregnancy and thatyou are home! I hear a lot about you from Donna and Lindsey. Nice keep up through them:).

    ReplyDelete