Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Soccer Mom :)

Well... Meredith's all signed up for TOTS Soccer at the YMCA! :) But when I went in to pay for it I talked to the director (I was just asking questions since he was standing right there, lol) and he asked [randomly] if Billy [he referred to him as my husband... he doesn't know him :)] would be interested in assistant coaching... I laughed and said he used to coach baseball at Liberty and I figured he would, but I would double check to be sure... and... what do ya know!? Billy left the world of coaching college baseball to become a soccer coach for 3 & 4 year olds!!!! hahahaha! I am LOVING it and and super excited to see him out there helping Meredith and her new buddies! Landon [the director guy] laughed and said that he also needed a t-ball coach for May & June for Meredith's age. I told Billy and he signed up for both. So... here we are in a totally new stage of life. Billy's a kids coach and I'm officially a soccer mom.

I'm not complaining. My heart is full. 


No comments:

Post a Comment