Thursday, March 7, 2013

Homeowners. I think. :)


Ladies and Gentlemen. Billy & I serve a God that is bigger than any worries, plans, frustrations, and concerns that we have. We serve a God who cares about our petty problems and who loves us in spite of our doubts. Most importantly we serve a God who provides all of our needs. I realize that I need to stop wanting more and be thankful for what I have. We have a nice town home... and while we're out growing it by leaps and bounds, it's roomy and warm, and clean, and we have great neighbors. If we stay here we'll survive. It doesn't seem fun right now, but it's doable and possible and we'll be just fine. If we move, well then... this mama will be elated.

Elated is what I am. :) Because at 11 this morning I received a phone call from my handsome husband that told me we got the house. The seller is hooking us up to city sewage and paying for all of it. We are getting the house on Richland drive that we've been stressing over for the past 3 weeks. I'm a ball of emotions... from scared, to happy, to thrilled, to nervous, to anxious... but all of these emotions are expected and welcomed, and the biggest of all is thankfulness.

I'm thankful that God is allowing us to move before the baby is born. I'm thankful for my husband's job. I'm thankful for an awesome realtor who has supported us and helped up this whole time. I'm thankful for all the prayers offered up for us. I'm thankful for all of our friends who listened to us me whine and complain and stress out. I'm thankful for our parents who offered their insight and suggestions. I'm thankful for a sister who took 79 pictures of the house from all different angles to help me in my decision making process. I'm thankful for my loving husband who has tried so hard to take a lot of the stress and worries off of me during this process. I'm thankful for friends and family who are willing to help us pack and move in the upcoming coming weeks. I'm thankful for the advice and wisdom shared when I thought we'd lost the house. I'm. Just. Thankful.

There's still a lot that could happen I guess. Finances have to work out. We have to get all the documents and what not for the loan... that has to be approved and go through. I mean... there's still a lot that could happen. But I'm going to remember one important thing. Our God is there to love and hold us and support us... and Billy & I truly do want HIS will for our lives... small and big things included in that... and we will continue praying that God be in this process the whole way... If this is not where he wants us then we want the door to be shut. I'm serious about that. ((Hold me to it ok?))

SO. We're almost homeowners. We're almost about to embark on the 2nd biggest journey of our lives, lol. We're about to do what everyone else has done, lol, but for us it's the first time. Pray for us... and Pray for Meredith. She has a lot of adjusting to do over the next few months. :) :) :)

WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Living room again looking at front door & towards kitchen. 
Living Room... don't you love M's baby doll on the floor, lol. :) 

Kitchen looking toward LR & Hallway
Kitchen counters
Kitchen again. The door way leads in to our "bonus" room which will be our entry way/dining room. 
Basement, finished side. We are going to fully finish this in 6-9 months, Lord willing. 


Basement, unfinished side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment