Thursday, February 21, 2013

dinnnnnner :)

I realized that I haven't really posted about another other than baby and Meredith lately and that's boring. So... here's one about food. :)

Tonight I'm making a dish from one of my favorite blogs "Mix & Match Mama" [visit her blog here]. I've never tried it before, so I'm hoping it's good! :)

Fiesta Chicken with Rice
1 lb. chicken, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 2 cups (I used a little less) salsa, and 2 tbsp (again, I used a little less) chili powder... Layer it all in a crock pot, chicken first, and the cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours... shred chicken when done cooking - right in the crock pot! :)

Make some brown rice.. put it on a plate... scoop up some chicken mixture and top with cheese.

Here's hoping for a yummy dinner! :)

I'm pretty sure I'll be making this today as well... Why not?! :) What could be better than an chocolate Oreo bundt cake?!?!??!

Happy Cooking... and Baking! :)

xo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment