Monday, February 11, 2013

20 weeks! Halfway!

Umm... 20 weeks? Are you kidding? I can't believe I'm already at the halfway point. SLOOOOWWWWW DOOOOWWWNNN!!! :)


How far along? 20 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not needed yet... I'm still in my same jeans, but regular shirts are quickly becoming too short!
Stretch marks? No (please)
Sleep: It takes me a little bit to get comfortable, but nothing too terrible.
Best moment this week: The Ultrasound!!!!!!
Miss Anything? Have I mentioned sleeping on my belly?
Movement: Lots of it... it's a wonderful feeling. :)
Food cravings: Chinese food... Little Debbie Cakes...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: BOY!!!!! Oh my goodness was I shocked!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm a ball of emotions here lately!
Looking forward to: Picking a name, finding a house, and our 24 weeks ultrasound. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment