Wednesday, October 10, 2012

To dye or not to dye...

What what was originally scheduled as a subbing day has turned into a mommy day. :) Usually I cancel with Phyllis if subbing gets changed/cancelled, but today, I didn't. I'm going at 12 to get my hair done and I want a change... not a length change, but a color one. :)

My inspirations:
 

I LOVE Natalie Portman's hair... it's what I want. I love that it's brown, but with caramel highlights to help me adjust to being brunette.

Jessica Biel's is what reminds me of how my hair would be - kinda. I don't necessarily have the curls at the bottom, but my hair hangs... no OOMPH in the roots... so this picture reminds me of my lack of oomph! :)

Elsa Pataki's hair is rich and gorgeous, but I'm not sure I'm brave enough. Yikes!

We'll see soon enough - Anddd... If I decide to go darker and hate it... hi-lites will ensue in a month or so! :)


On a completely different note - life has been lazy but is about to be a bit crazy. This weekend was wonderful. Dinner out on Friday (we got pizza at Ledo's), Billy went golfing Saturday morning and Meredith & I went to LRES's fall festival. Saturday afternoon was napped away by Meredith AND Me! I haven't taken a nap in ages so it felt wonderful!!! Then... I went out with some of my girl friends from small group on Saturday night. Sunday was cold and rainy, but after church we had lunch with Joe & Ash and then I went grocery shopping all by myself. Uhhh... that was a treat! :) Andy made us dinner Sunday night which meant no cooking for me... woohoo! :) See what I mean? It was a semi lazy weekend! :)

But... soon enough Billy will be leaving for New York for training and is only back for a couple of days before he heads off to LA for a week... which just makes for long days for mama. :) It's ok though... I'm just thankful I'm not working out side the home this go around - it makes for less stressful evenings that's for sure! [Coming home after working with 20, 9 year olds all day only to make dinner and clean up and play with a 2 year old... then bathe her... and fight her going to bed... and then still have to grade papers, do laundry and clean a little...only to get up and do it again is wayyyy more stressful than getting up and getting the cleaning/laundry stuff done throughout the day and [and play too!!!] - even when she's cranky and fit-throwish... it's just fact!! lol]

Okie Dokie... I'm off to run a few errands and get my hurr did... :) I'll post pictures later! :)

HAPPY HUMP DAY!
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment