Saturday, October 13, 2012

Doc McStuffins anyone?

Meredith is obsessed. She loves Doc... she pretends to be Doc... alllll the time. She has a stuffed Lambie, a stuffed Stuffy the Dragon, and the Doc McStuffins doctors kit. So when we asked her what she wanted to be for Halloween... yep... Doc!

I needed the following:
*pink skirt
*pink converse shoes
*purple polka dotted leggings
*purple and white striped shirt
*white lab coat
*doctor's kit
*purple sparkly headband with flower
*pig tails :)

I currently have:
**sparkly headband (found online for $2.50)
**pink converse shoes (she had these anyway)
**purple & white striped shirt (she already had one... not exact, but it works!)
**doctor's kit (she already had that too... her Doc one was a potty training gift!)
**pig tails (with my kids hair, this will be easy!!)

I still need:
***purple polka dotted leggings
***pink skirt (I found one online at Old Navy for $6 but I'm going to see if they have it in the store before I pay for shipping)
***white lab coat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the kicker. To buy one in the store requires spending $20+ dollars because it's an entire costume. I'm not interested in that. :) So.. to anyone reading this... if you have an lab coat in toddler size just lying around, I'd love to borrow it for October 31! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment