Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm in trouble...

I found a new-to-me website/blog that is going to make life wonderful and awful at the same time. Wonderful because it has sooooo many new & easy recipes that are going to make menu planning fun for the next few weeks! Awful because it also has a ton of dessert recipes that are going to cause me Billy to gain weight. [I'm secretly hoping that I'll get pregnant soon so I don't have to care about gaining weight and can eat all I want... hehehee.] Here's how it started.

I am a bachelor/ette fanatic. I love the show and easily get caught up in it! Along with this addiction comes the stalking... and twitter & instagram make this super easy to do. :) This past season's bachelorette was Emily Maynard and because I loved her from Brad's season I was ridiculously excited! In case anyone cares my top 2 picks for her were Sean Lowe & Jef Holm... I was extremely disappointed when she eliminated Sean, but I was hoping he'd be the next bachelor so it was all good. ANYWAY - Sean's sister is on twitter [@mixandmatchmama] and I kept seeing people talk her yummy recipes etc... So I followed her, but never paid much attention to her - until yesterday. Um. Yea. I'm a fan.

You can visit her website here but don't say I didn't warn you!

Last night I sent Billy to the store to get some baking supplies and ended up baking her chocolate hazelnut bundt cake. IT'S SOOOOO GOOD!!!
It was easy, yummy, delicious, and not calorie/sugar friendly at all. :)


Tomorrow I'm attempting her Ranch Burger with Avocado Ranch Sauce and the list begins from there... :) I'm attempting to prove to Billy that my obsession with all things Bachelor/ette is not in vain at this point... look at all the good that's coming out of it. His belly will be happy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment