Thursday, September 20, 2012

holy vacation, batman!

Well... this stay-at-home-mom thing makes visiting family absolutely amazing. Why? Because I was gone for the past 11 12 13 days, that's why! :) Meredith and I had the best time visiting my family on the ESVA. We had a couple cookouts at my dad's house... went to the beach... went shopping... went to the park (the same one I played at while growing up)... had fun on a redneck slip & slide... played with the Pinners... watched a movie on the side of my dad's barn... played with cousins on both sides of the family... went yard saling... relaxed with mawmaw... ate a ton of yummy food... the list goes on and on. I was able to visit with baby Carly and have a girls night with my sister & Megan. Billy came for the 2nd weekend which made the trip even better.  We left on Monday and stopped for the night in Richmond so Meredith could see ChaCha & Papa too! :) Over all it was a wonderful awesome amazing trip and I am soooo thankful for my hard working husband because without him I couldn't have enjoyed such a long trip home. Thank you Billy. <3

I'll blog about specifics later, but here's a few pictures to recap our awesome trip!
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment