Thursday, September 6, 2012

E.S.V.A.

MEREDITH & I ARE GOING TO THE SHORE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right- the Eastern Shore of Virginia peoples!

When I think of all the packing I still have to do, I get a bit overwhelmed... cuz we aren't going for our typical 5 day stretch. No, we're going for 11 days. 11 wonderful, glorious, family & friend filled days. Friday {arrive}, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday {Billy comes this day!}, Friday, Saturday, Sunday {Billy leaves..}, Monday/Tuesday. I'm still not sure which day we're coming home. I may leave on Monday and drive to Richmond and stay the night and finish the trip on Tuesday morning. It's not a crazy drive {only 5 hours} but the in-laws are in Richmond so it breaks up the trip and we get to see ChaCha & Papa {Uncle Chad & Hailey, too!}. We shall see. {Guaranteed Hailey will read this and immediately text me to tell me to come on Monday night. Guaranteed!}


I'm getting a little sad about leaving Billy, but since he's coming the next weekend I try not to be toooo bummed. He can't take off more b/c he recently started his new job... and because he's kicking butt in numbers/calls/whatever he's going to go full force while we're gone {leave early & come home later... no one home to get home too!}. Have I mentioned how proud of him I am? Well, I am. He took providing for us seriously and is doing a kick @$$ butt job {I figured my mama in law & mommy might be reading and decided to be more appropriate}. :)

Ok. I'm signing off with a few pics of past trips home. I'M SO EXCITED! :)


cutting wheat with Poppy :)

sleeping <3

At CoCo's in Salisbury one rainy day in  April '11

Thanksgiving 2011 :) 

hahahaa... 

Meredith chillin' with her cousins :)

Summer of 09...
Megan & I were pregnant with C & M here! <3

Who knows when, but I love beach days with my sissy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment