Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Cold. and Changes. Blah.

This blog is meant for me to record my thoughts, frustrations, as well as milestones in our family etc. 

Well I'm recording my thoughts. It's cold. Super cold. and it's been rainy. and dreary. and I've become obsessed with blankets and tall, warm socks. I'm also quickly becoming a fan of night time showers because I like being warm and our house is drafty and cold. 

Can I also use this space for prayer requests? I can? Cool. :) Billy has an interview on Friday and it's a pretty huge interview. It will require lots of changes and challenges for our family, but we are seeking the Lord and staying focused on where He's leading us. We're staying positive and excited and finding the blessings instead of focusing on the fears right now. If you're reading this and want to pray for us that would be amazing. We might possibly [or is it may possibly? or possibly might? possibly may? whatever. you get the point] have to make rather large decisions for our family in the very near future and we greatly appreciate your prayers. 

Lastly... I'm going to use this space so share an amazing quote that my friend Cheryl sent me. "Fear tempts you to avoid discomfort even if it costs you your future." It speaks to me on many levels... with my family and the fears we have about this possible next step in Billy's career... with my business and the fears I have about asking for favors or sharing what I do with others for fear of being judged... it also speaks to me when I think about my walk with Christ. Fear of rejection or discomfort cause me to shy away from sharing Him with others... Don't let fear be the reason you don't take risks, dream dreams, and live abundantly.

1 comment: