Sunday, May 5, 2013

32 weeks!

Apparently when I'm home, and I have a patient photographer (my sister) with a good camera... I have the desire to post more. lol That and the fact that mom's laptop is sitting in the living room so it's easy to do without much hassle. :)This picture definitely isn't the best, but it's late, I'm tired, and tada.

This week at home has been wonderful. Baby boy is spoiled... I'm spoiled... Meredith is spoiled. :) Life is good, haha. 


How far along? 32 weeks, 5 days. :)
Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs... see? :)
Maternity clothes?: If the weather would stop being so crazy I could go without and just wear summer dresses and skirts. Geeze...
Stretch marks? No (please)
Sleep: It takes me awhile to get comfortable but once I am... I snooze :)
Best moment this week: Baby Boy's shower. It was so much fun and I got to see all my closest friends and family. I loved catching up, eating yummy food, and just enjoying the company of people I love. <3
Miss Anything? I miss a lot of things... belly sleeping, guilt free sweet tea (not because of the caffeine, but because tea can dehydrate you/cause stretch marks, lol), bending over, breathing (lol), painting my toenails, holding Meredith comfortably... lots of things. :)
Movement: All the time.
Food cravings: Egg Rolls... frostys in a waffle cone from Wendy's are ahhhhmazing!... Fraps & Iced Lattes!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really...
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Stilllllllllllll a boy!
Labor Signs: No true labor, but Braxton Hicks have started full force!!!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. Very emotional!
Looking forward to: Seeing Megan & the Pinner clan this weekend, warm weather & sundresses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment