Wednesday, May 1, 2013

31 weeeeeks...

I can't believe how fast these weeks are flying by! We're already at 32 weeks... even though I'm just now posting 31 weeks. Oops! :) I left my chalkboard at my house... so we're making due with paper and markers. :)



How far along? 31 weeks, 6 days. :)
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs... I lost a few pounds while cleaning/packing/moving. I'm pretty sure I'll gain them back with the trip to the shore. :)
Maternity clothes? Half & Half. I like the way maternity clothes fit, but I don't like the price so I may due with what I have, borrow some, and look for stuff on sale at Target. :)
Stretch marks? No (please)
Sleep: It takes me awhile to get comfortable but once I am... I snooze :)
Best moment this week: Arriving on the shore to spend a week with my family. <3
Miss Anything? I miss a lot of things nowadays. The end...
Movement: All the time.
Food cravings: Chinese food... Pineapple...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really...
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Stilllllllllllll a boy!
Labor Signs: No true labor, but Braxton Hicks have started full force!!!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. I'm just being honest. 
Looking forward to: Baby Boy's shower... Warm weather... Sundresses... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment