Monday, November 19, 2012

Merry Christmas... a little early :)

So I posted on facebook that I wanted family pictures taken (I haven't had them done in almost 2 years) and asked for suggestions. I got soooo many suggestions (thank you again!) and decided I'd check dates with some of the photographers in our Brentwood Church family and go from there. But... then Joe & Ash texted and said that if I didn't want to pay someone a bunch of money, they could take some for us. Well, Ashley is amaze-balls at picture taking [I know from our trip to New York. Joe almost divorced her on the Brooklyn Bridge due to her picture taking anal-ness] and I was more than willing to let her add to her portfolio, lol. :) We met after Meredith's nap and went down town.... and, though I'm sure I'm biased, I'm pretty sure we couldn't have gotten better pictures if we tried [especially with a 3 year old drama queen involved, lol].

Anyway, here's a few of my favorites. 





Thank you so much Ashley... You've made our Christmas cards, walls, and family super happy. :) xoxoxo

oh... in case you're wondering... 35 days til Christmas!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I seriously laughed out loud in my cubicle over the divorce on the Brookyln Bridge hahaha

    ReplyDelete