Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Elf on the Shelf :)

I am so excited about having an Elf on the Shelf this year! Meredith is at a great age for all the shenanigans the Elf will be getting into. I wanted to have a list of all the things I want to do so that I'm not struggling to come up with ideas every night... so I started brainstorming and compiling (thanks Pinterest!!) and came up with my "schedule." I'm starting the Sunday after Thanksgiving (we'll be gone until Saturday and I'll read her the book that night... and the Elf will appear on Sunday!) and ending on Christmas Eve. :) :)

Only a few of the ideas are actually mine... I found a ton online & on Pinterest and tweaked them to work for us... and then I came up with a list of all the things I'll need for the different days. After spending $30 on the Elf & book kit I knew I didn't want to spend much more on supplies!! :) The only pricey things are the Christmas PJ's he'll leave Meredith on day one (which I would've bought anyway!) and then the Christmas cone tree activity that I found here! (which will be super fun to make with her!)

Have I mentioned I'm super excited about this?!?!? I'm attaching my "schedule" and list of supplies if anyone is interested. Feel free to use whatever you like and adjust however works for you! Only 40 days til Christmas (as of today anyway!)

Merry Christmas & Happy Elfing!,
Kristin

Elf Stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment