Thursday, April 4, 2013

A funny :)

The other day all of us went grocery shopping together. We got Meredith a snack cup think of teddy graham's. She ate about half while there.

It was sitting between Billy & I on the way home and we ate... A lot of them. From the back seat we hear Meredith asking for her teddy bears. We silently laugh but hand her the cup with maybe 4-5 left in there.

M: (gasp) oh no! What happened to dem!?
Me: daddy ate them!!!
Billy: mommy helped me!!!
(This blame game went not for a few minutes and we were all laughing etc)

A few minutes later...

M: mommy, I'm very appointed (disappointed) in you and daddy.
Me: why!?
M: cuz you ate my teddy bears gone
Me: I'm really sorry Mer.
M: it's ok. Everybody makes a-steaks (mistakes) sometimes.



I love my sweet girl. So very much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment